Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 10, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I looked super cute today!  I wore my purple skort and my Despicable Me shirt with the unicorn!
  • It was such a fun day at school.  The best part was trying out the new potato sacks and having sack races around the playground.  We had a blast.  I love how all of the sacks are for teams and are named after jumping animals (ex. team frogs, team kangaroos, etc.).
  • When Daddy picked me up from school, he took me straight to the park.  Mommy was jealous, so she met us there.  It was a blast and the weather was so wonderful!  I can't wait for summer!  While there, I used my "leaf chart" that I made at school to help find leaves like the ones in the chart.  I "matched" them.  I also got to sit by the creek and throw rocks in.  I tried catching a bug off of the surface of the water, but it kept moving away from me.



 
Finding leaves with my "leaf chart"














No comments:

Post a Comment