Saturday, March 5, 2016

March 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Slept through the entire night without a breathing treatment!  Steroids do wonders for me (and make me wild at the same time).
  • Had a relaxing morning and afternoon at home.  After lunch, we played a game where we hid stuffed animals around the house then gave clues/riddles to find them.  Mommy, Daddy, and I all played together.  It was fun!  I wrote and delivered Mommy and Daddy both notes written on post-its.  They loved my love notes.
  • Mommy finally felt I was well enough to leave the house by the evening, so she took me to do a little shopping.  We made a few stops and I got a couple of small toys with my own money/gift cards.  It was great! 
  • Back at home, we ate dinner, watched a little bit of Ice Age The Meltdown, and all played "Frozen Matchup" together.
  • At bedtime, I decided to organize my stuffed animals and remove some of them from my bed since I was getting too crowded.  
    Look!  I'm Mommy!

    Future "Ninja Warrior" (otherwise known as what Alyson does when she's with Daddy)

    blue slushie











No comments:

Post a Comment