Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Woke up about 8:00 ready to start my day.
  • Mommy fixed me breakfast then went back to bed when Daddy got up.
  • Mommy and I looked at her phone and saw a couple of pictures of animals "photobombing" selfies, so I decided to take my picture with Gemma.
  • Mommy took me to Lowes, to lunch and to play at Chick-fil-A, then looked for yard sales (with no luck) before heading home.
  • I played outside while Daddy worked on the new gate.  I wasn't happy when Mommy left to go to shop without me.
  • I helped Mommy cook dinner, even putting my Frozen apron on and using my Frozen spatula. 
  • After dinner, Mommy and I played Frisbee then practiced my soccer skills in the backyard while Daddy worked on the gate. 
  • We ended the night with a little craft time, decorating a few more eggs before heading to bed. 
  • I'm so excited for tomorrow, especially since we get to eat breakfast at church!





A heart for Grandma and Grandpa

 







No comments:

Post a Comment