Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 22, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • We all had a much more restful night's sleep with no coughing!  And, Mommy let me sleep in a bit since she had a meeting today and didn't have to leave so early.
  • I had a great day at school.  We walked around the playground looking for signs of Spring.  The teachers were very pleased with how observant we were.  They drew a Spring picture (rainbow with an umbrella and rain) with chalk on the playground and had each of us lay down and pose for a Spring picture.  Mommy forgot to take a picture of my picture to share on here, but will try to remember to do so tomorrow.
  • Mommy picked me up from school and we went for a walk around the neighborhood of my school.  We even walked to a playground where I got to try some new equipment.  I was very excited and did very well at climbing.  I even had success with the monkey bars (a few bars) then grew very frustrated that I wasn't as successful the next time.  Mommy's worried about how much I get frustrated as I try to learn new things.  As we left the playground, I told Mommy, "I don't need none more school, Mommy."  (I think she cringed when she heard me say that).  I added, "I already know everything." (Mommy thinks I'm right and looks forward to me heading to kindergarten next year).
  • I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly and her family while Mommy and Daddy went to the YoungLife banquet.  We had fun!  They helped me get my Easter eggs ready to take to school and we played a lot! 
  • After a bedtime snack, it was bedtime.


















 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment