Friday, March 18, 2016

March 18, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Donut Friday!
  • Had a great day at school practicing letter G, completing our journal page, and reading about germs.  I was so excited that Mommy was our Mystery Reader at school this afternoon.  She read Giggle, Giggle, Quack!  It is such a hilarious book!  My friends thought it was funny and were also excited that Mommy brought us candy.  She even took me home early with her.
  • Daddy went to see Mr. Dave so Mommy and I spent the entire afternoon/evening together.  We went to the park, ate and played at Chick-fil-A, then came home and took the dogs for a walk.  We spent a little time together playing a couple of computer games then finished the evening watching Annie (the newer version). 
  • I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow!















"I'm a gazelle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment