Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 9, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • We were all a little tired this morning.  I guess it was a Wednesday thing.  At least I got to wear my cute Elsa outfit to school.  It was so comfy!  I was so excited that it was warm enough to wear sandals too!
  • At school, we continued learning about jobs.  I told my class, "Mommy is a principal and Daddy is a teacher."  Later, I told Ms. Sara when she asked what job I wanted to have when I grew up, "I want to work for a circus and be a trapeze performer."  I don't think she knew what to say.  Mommy didn't know what to say when I told her this evening.  We got to play outside with bubbles, chalk, bouncy balls, and it was awesome!
  • After school, Daddy took me to "little piggy" (Arby's) and then to Ms. Sierra's.  Mommy had a night out with her friends from work and Daddy had his final play rehearsal.
  • Mommy loved the picture (rainbow) I made for her and Daddy ("To Mommy Boo.  To Daddy Boo.  From Alyson Boo.")  She loves my creativity and sense of humor.  She loves that I know how hilarious I am! 


No comments:

Post a Comment