Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Last night was rough!  I don't feel like I slept at all (Mommy didn't either).  I was restless and whiny, complaining of my ears hurting.  Mommy wasn't sure if I was getting sick or something else caused my restlessness.  Both of us were awake most of the night.
  • After a slow morning, still very tired, the day got much better.  I had fun with my friends and even got to play outside.  We also made a four leaf clover necklace that I was wearing and also plan to wear tomorrow.
  • Daddy picked me up from school, even taking a few pictures of me working before we left.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I delivered some of my old clothes to Winchester.  There were so many things in this big room!  I wanted to "shop" but Mommy said they weren't open yet.
  • After dinner outside at Sonic, I got to share my very first banana split with Daddy.  YUM!
  • I walked to church with Daddy this evening and played with Tori while he had a meeting.
  • After I came home, I used the string I got at church and some beads I already had to make necklaces and bracelets for my classmates.  Thanks to Daddy for helping me with the tying. 








Gemma is a great craft supervisor




No comments:

Post a Comment