Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March 8, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Great day at school!  I told Ms. Jessica that Mommy was signing me up for soccer and she said "that's cool!"
  • I made a book with lots of pictures of different animals.  Mommy especially loved my hippo and Pegasus (she says it reminds her of Star Wars). 
  • After Mommy and I ate dinner together, we said hello and goodbye to Daddy as he headed off to play rehearsal.  I talked Mommy into going for a walk around the neighborhood and taking the dogs with us.  They loved it!  I was such a big girl holding Littles's leash while Mommy held Indy's.  We even walked by the church and the kids there got to say hello to the dogs.  We were so proud of Littles and Indy for being such good dogs.  I couldn't wait to give them a treat when we got home.
  • Mommy and I had a restful night.  She seemed to be extra tired today. 
  • I can't wait to see Grandma (and maybe Grandpa) in a few days!  






No comments:

Post a Comment