Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Had a bad dream so I finished the night in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
  • Woke up and told Mommy I was curious if the Easter Bunny came to see me.
  • Was super excited to see what the Easter Bunny had left me in my basket.
  • Took my sweet time getting ready for church, especially since I had new things to look at and play with.
  • Ate a quick waffle at church and had a great time playing with Tori and my other friends.  Ms. Amber gave me a chalk/picture set and Ms. Kelly and her family got me a gift too... candy and a Chick-fil-A gift card.  I was thrilled!
  • We had an Easter Egg hunt after church and I got a lot of eggs, especially since I was smart enough to go to the separate area where I could "hunt" all by myself.  I even found one egg that had a dollar bill in it!
  • After lunch, we stopped at the Christmas Tree Shoppe and bought things to plant seeds. 
  • When we got home, we took a long nap (all of us) then got ready for dinner.
  • After dinner, we worked on our seeds.  We planted tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and flowers.  We just started the seeds where they have to stay inside for a bit then we will move them outside.  I am so excited to watch them grow!

















No comments:

Post a Comment