Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Slept in a little this morning, but not much.
  • Had a great day at school even though I was sitting on the ground pouting when Mommy picked me up.  I was trying to jump rope on the playground and was getting frustrated.
  • It took a while to calm me down because I kept wanting to take my jump rope outside as soon as I got home to practice.
  • Daddy finally took me outside to practice after I rested a bit.  I did a little better, but was still frustrated.
  • After dinner, Daddy and I walked Indy and Littles.  I think Daddy was impressed how big of a helper I was with them. 
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy work on tagging a few more clothes before bed.
  • I came back to Mommy for hugs and kisses and "ugga-muggas" several times before finally getting in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment