Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • This morning I was exhausted!  Mondays right after the time change or really rough!
  • Mommy had to carry me to the car, then carry me into the school.  I even asked her to carry me into the classroom and put me on the rug in the floor.  I asked for my sleeping bag, but the teacher brought me a bean bag instead.
  • Today was a little boring, but at least we got to watch Shark Tale.
  • Daddy picked me up, took me to dinner, then brought me to Mommy's school for a meeting.  I played with my toys, drew a picture, and helped Mommy with her binders.  We even rode in the elevator to deliver things upstairs.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I ended the day with Sweet Frog then the Frozen Matchup game at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment