Wednesday, March 23, 2016

March 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Today was EGGcellent!  I had to wear older clothes today so we could dye our eggs.  It was such fun!  I told Mommy that I wrote DMA on my eggs (Daddy Mommy Alyson).  We also finished our Easter cards, even adding glitter (my favorite!).  We also did EGGercises (activities found inside eggs) then read a book about a chicken who laid crazy eggs.  We also had some outside time with chalk and had a bunny race.  I can't wait for our egg hunt and party tomorrow!
  • Daddy picked me up and we walked home together.  It was great!
  • When Mommy got home, I was outside taking more Spring pictures.  I love observing what is going on around me and looking for signs of Spring.
  • After a little play time out back, we ate dinner and then Daddy took me to the playground for a bit.  It was awesome!
  • After shower time, it was bedtime.  I need my rest for our special day tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment