Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 2, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I woke up feeling awful this morning.  I told Mommy my throat hurt, was coughing, and felt slightly warm.  Mommy decided to let me sleep a bit longer and I ended up feeling a lot better and wasn't warm when I woke up again.  She fed me and took me to school.  I couldn't miss it since it was "Dr. Seuss Day" and "Read Across America Day."  I was so excited!
  • I had fun at school.  We had someone come to read to our class and we did some aerobics in class.  We also got to play on a fun website called Seussville.  It was great!
  • I still wasn't feeling great during the day, so my teacher called Mommy.  Daddy picked me up and brought me home to rest for a bit which gave me energy and made me feel better again.
  • I dressed up in a princess dress with pom-poms and pretended to be a cheerleader while Mommy and Daddy cooked dinner.
  • After dinner, the whole family went to a meeting at church and I felt great.  I played and ran around like crazy until the meeting was over and I started coughing again. 
  • At bedtime, I had two breathing treatments and was coughing a lot.  Mommy's hoping we all get a little rest tonight and I wake up feeling great tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment