Saturday, March 19, 2016

March 19, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Mommy was thrilled that I let her sleep in!
  • After eating breakfast and getting dressed, we went to Michaels. They were doing a kid's craft today, so I got to make my very own egg with Modge Podge and tissue paper.  It was great!  After walking around the store shopping, we ran into Keagan there.  I was so excited to see him!
  • We had McDonald's for lunch (my idea).  I got a Barbie cell phone for my Happy Meal toy and couldn't have been more happy.  I ate all of my nuggets which never happens, so Mommy was happy too.
  • After a quick stop at K-Mart, we went to see Zootopia.  It was such a great movie.  Mommy and I both loved it so much!
  • Back at home, I got to spend the evening playing with Addison.  Mommy let us do crafts together, making our own eggs.  We played dress up, painted nails, and made a total mess of my bedroom.  Mommy made us dinner and we watched a little bit of a movie together until she had to leave.
  • We were a bit more crafty before bed.  I even painted my own artwork and made my own paint colors.  I totally forgot about using me new easel to hold my canvas.  I'll have to remember next time.



Snowing?  Really?

Cuties make great monkey ears



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment