Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 13, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I woke up at Ms. Kelly's house.  I ate breakfast, got dressed, and went to church where I met Mommy and Daddy.
  • After church, we met Grandma and Grandpa at Bob Evans for brunch.  I had to make my own owl out of my pancakes since they didn't do it for me.  While there I told Grandma and Grandpa that I wanted a heart bracelet, a heart necklace, unicorn earrings, and underwater animal earrings as a gift from their upcoming trip. 
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I went Easter dress shopping and were not impressed by the selection anywhere we went.  I modeled all the outfits for Grandma and had different poses for each one.
  • I thought the Rainbow Dash dress was cute but "creeped me out" since it was just her head and not her body too.
  • After saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa, Mommy and I walked around the mall to see the Home Show.  We saw some of Mommy's students and even a girl from school that I got to play with in the inside play area.  I got a few free things (balloon, squeeze ball, yellow hard hat, and a Pinewood derby patch since I raced a couple of cars at the mall).  I also got to play the rubber ducky claw machine and won two new duckies.
  • When we got home, Addison was next door and we got to play for a couple of hours.  Mommy later found out that we were being a little overly adventurous upstairs while she was downstairs.  Luckily we had lots of pillows on the ground.  Sometimes Mommy thinks I'm a little too brave for my own good.  She sees broken bones in my future.




 












No comments:

Post a Comment