Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March 29, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Another great day at school.  Today I had more of my friends to play with.  When Mommy picked me up, I had paper horses in my cubby.  I asked her if she could sew dresses for me and my friends and told her that we all had drawn (on the horses) what our dresses would look like and showed how long they should be.  She told me she would try her best.  When we got in the car, I buckled in my cat family so they would be safe.
  • We came home and I got to play with "Sphero the Great."  Mommy even took me somewhere with more space that I could let it go and chase it too.  It was lots of fun!  I'm getting better and so is Mommy.
  • We went to Brother's for trivia night.  I had so much fun playing with Lucy.  We played with puzzles, the iPad, and even chased each other around a bit until Mommy made us stop.  No matter what, we had so much fun together.
  • Before bed, we packed our bag for tomorrow.  I can't wait to go into DC on the train.  It will be awesome!












No comments:

Post a Comment