Friday, March 25, 2016

March 25, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Had a great day at school, even though I didn't want to go today since Mommy and Daddy were home.  I got some extra playtime with my friends and it was awesome!
  • Daddy picked me up early and I got to help him weed.  By help I mean, I dug for bugs while he worked in the flowerbed.
  • Once Mommy got home, we worked a bit more before dinner.
  • I was super excited to get an Easter card from Grandma and Grandpa.  I even posed for a picture by laying my money and card out on the porch. 
  • After dinner, we went to the playground and I met a new friend.  We played and played.
  • At home, we relaxed a bit before taking the dogs for a walk.  It was such a nice evening!
  • I helped Mommy (a little) clean my room and put "blankets" and "pillows" (toilet paper strips) down on my bed for my stuffed animals.









No comments:

Post a Comment