Sunday, March 6, 2016

March 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Had a great time at church.  I got to try on a rainbow poncho that Ms. Janice is making me with all my favorite colors!  I love it so much!  She is finishing this week, then it will be mine.  I complimented Ms. Joan on her beautiful heart necklace and she took it off and gave it to me.  She told me to remember when I look at it that "Jesus is in your heart."  Since I was so well-behaved, I got a prize.  I spent the afternoon trying it out!  You color on the plastic, put it in the oven (Mommy did that part) and then it shrinks and hardens so you can make a charm!  I loved it!
  • After church, I talked Mommy and Daddy into taking me to Golden Corral for lunch.  I couldn't wait for the chocolate fountain.  Mommy thinks I ended up with more on my face than in my belly.
  • The afternoon and evening were spent alternating between relaxing and doing a little work at the house.  Mommy kept sorting my old clothes.  I enjoyed looking through it and seeing what I used to wear. 
  • We talked to Grandma and Grandpa and played "Frozen Match-up" together.  I also built a fort with my tunnel connected to it. 
  • My cough became more consistent before bed.  Mommy is hoping we all get a good night's sleep and that I am able to go back to school tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment