Friday, March 4, 2016

March 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Much better night... only one breathing treatment overnight.  Woohoo!
  • Also felt much better once I got up and moving around.  Only had three breathing treatments all day which is a major improvement over yesterday!  I also had lots of energy which meant playing games with Mommy some during the day.  We played "Frozen Matchup" and colored together.  After Daddy got home, we played a sentence building game together then Daddy and I played hide-n-seek while Mommy ran out for a bit.  Daddy and I also thumb wrestled... I beat him every time, other than when he cheated and used his other hand.  I still rested off and on and watched my Barbie Redbox movie.  Mommy downloaded a new iPad game for Equestria Girls and played it a lot throughout the day.  It was awesome!
  • It was so nice that the doctor who saw me yesterday called to check on me.  My class also sent me an email (through Mommy) that said they sang the get well song for me and that they missed me.  I can't wait to go back to school next week!  





No comments:

Post a Comment