Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Wore a super cute outfit to school today, my Inside out t-shirt, a black skirt and purple leggings.  I had lots of fun playing with my friends and even got to play outside again today on the playground.  My friends loved seeing my new fox friend that I got at the zoo yesterday.
  • Mommy picked me up and we spent the evening at home.  I played outside a bit while Mommy cooked dinner and other than that, I watched a little television and rested.  I think we are all still a little tired from yesterday's adventure.
  • While Mommy was cleaning, she found something I had done at school a while ago.  Daddy must have picked me up the day I did it since she didn't see it and it got put in a pile of my artwork.  She thought it was so sweet and said she can't wait to take me to an amusement park.
  • After my shower, I asked Mommy to paint my fingernails with purple, pink and green.  I wanted a base coat of purple and then pink flowers with green stems.  Mommy said my fingernails are too small but still managed to make a great design with all three colors.  I loved it!
  • At bedtime, Gemma was in Mommy and Daddy's bed so she let me pet her and rub her belly for a long time.  I love my "Gemma cat."  I had Mommy give hugs, kisses, and ugga-muggas to all of my kitty and fox family when she tucked me into bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment