Friday, March 11, 2016

March 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Had a super fun day at school today.  I even got to finish my journal for this week (letter M) and last week (letter J) from when I was home sick.  I brought in pictures of an M&M and a jaguar.
  • Mommy and Daddy as well as Grandma and Grandpa came the school at the end of the day.  Mommy and Daddy met with my teacher briefly about how wonderful I am doing academically and how ready I am for kindergarten.  Grandma and Grandpa walked me home.  It was great!
  • I spent a while playing with the neighbor twin girls.  We played in the backyard then moved to the front to ride my bike, scooter, and skates.  We did a great job at taking turns and sharing.
  • We met Carol and Chip at B-dubs for dinner.  It was fun and I wasted a lot of money in the claw machine, especially since there were unicorns in there. 
  • I fell asleep on the couch.  Mommy woke me up for pjs, medicine, and I ended up in her bed until Daddy came home.






No comments:

Post a Comment