Monday, March 28, 2016

March 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Slept great last night!  Daddy had to wake me up to take me to school.  Though I don't think it is fair that I have to go to school while Mommy and Daddy are home, I do understand that I will have much more fun with my friends while Mommy and Daddy work on the house.
  • We played outside and watched an alien movie at school.  I couldn't remember the name of it, but remembered the alien.  A few of my friends were there and we had fun playing.
  • Mommy picked me up and we went grocery shopping.  I was a big helper loading and unloading groceries and even got a sticker at two of our stops!
  • At home, I got to play with Mommy's new toy.  She bought herself (and me) a Sphero robot.  It was tricky to figure out, but I'm starting to get better at driving it.  We just started trying the programming part, but it was more tricky.  Mommy says we are "learning."
  • Before bed, I reminded Mommy to water our seeds.  Daddy helped me do it.
  • I also started my celery experiment.  My hypothesis is that the celery will turn blue.  I even asked Mommy and Daddy if I could write down my hypothesis in my science journal.  I'm such a smarty!  I can't wait to wake up tomorrow to see if I'm right!

Say "cheese" while I take your picture with my bread camera!







No comments:

Post a Comment