Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 24, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Another great egg-filled day at school today.  We had a our egg hunt, used potatoes to paint egg shapes on paper, and had our party.  I also painted my own Easter egg.  We had so much fun!  Our class filled the "pom pom bucket" so we each got to pick a prize.  I picked the "custodian glasses" so Mommy had to take my picture.  For some reason she kept asking me to repeat what kind of glasses they were.  I don't think she could understand me.
  • Mommy picked me up from school and we found Daddy walking on the way home so we picked him up and went to dinner.  I got to play the cool new tablet there and we all shared dessert.
  • "At home, I got to play outside with the twins and then we came inside and all three of us (Mommy, Daddy, and I) played Frozen Match-up a few times.  I came in to help Mommy write the blog and found a science experiment book.  I found a good experiment we are making overnight and Mommy's making the words I say.  And then, we are doing this right now and then, the end."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment