Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Let Mommy sleep in again this morning.  She felt very blessed!
  • Got dressed and ready for church, even racing Mommy to see who could get dressed the fastest.
  • After a small meltdown, I settled down and had fun at church. 
  • Mommy and I had Panda Express for lunch then headed to her school to play American Girl BINGO.  I felt like such a big girl using the "dabber" but after not winning lots of games, I started getting frustrated.  Mommy finally had a BINGO and it was for Aunt Candy's BINGO card.
  • When we got home, Daddy was back from his trip and her got me a gift...  A WIZARD OF OZ LIONEL TRAIN SET!  I loved it and couldn't wait to play it.  Addison came over and we played with it for quite a while.
  • My cough slowly got worse all day.  The cough with the extra whininess makes Mommy wonder if I'm getting sick.  She is hoping for a restful night and hoping I feel better tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment