Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Last night was rough!  I had coughing fits about every 2-3 hours.  Mommy kept giving me breathing treatment after breathing treatment.  At least I got to sleep with her.  I think it made her feel a little better with me so close to her since I was sick.
  • After waking up for the day, Mommy took me to the doctor's office in my pjs and sparkly pink houseshoes.  Our buddy, Dr. Wear, wasn't there so we saw a new woman doctor.  She was very nice but seemed very concerned about my cough and wheezing.  After another treatment there, and a steroid shot, I got to go home with liquid steroid and my daily steroid inhaler.  I guess I'm not ready to be off of that daily medicine afterall.  Mommy and Daddy had been hopeful since it had been so long since I had an episode like this.
  • When we got home, I still felt really bad, so Cameron came to lay with me.  He wanted to take care of me and check on me.  It was sweet!
  • By the afternoon, and another treatment at home, I was beginning to feel a little better.  I even turned into a hyper, crazy child while talking to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone.  The energy didn't last too long though, and Mommy blamed it on the steroids.
  • We spent the evening cuddling on the couch watching a movie.  I had a shower which also made me feel better. 
  • Mommy and I are staying home another day tomorrow to make sure my breathing continues to improve and that my medicine is working. 
  • Hopefully I'll be all better soon!  





No comments:

Post a Comment