Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • What a rough night!  Three breathing treatments during the night due to all of my coughing.  No fever and otherwise felt fine.  Mommy had to speak all day to students and Daddy had to go to work, so off to school I went with my breathing machine.  It was a good day and I only needed one breathing treatment at school and none at home until bedtime.  Mommy thinks it is just a combination of my allergies and asthma that are causing me issues.  She was so glad I was feeling better this evening.
  • When Mommy got home from work, I was in the backyard digging for bugs and worms.  Daddy showed me how to lift up a board and look under it to find all of the "potato bugs."  We also found lots of worms.  I was so excited and used my shovel to put a few in a cup until Mommy could see them.
  • I helped Mommy work one of her iPad puzzles and told her, "If you need my help with any puzzles, go to www.alysonmarcum.com"  (I thought I was too cute).
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I played "Frozen Match-up" and Daddy kept getting Mommy's favorite cards (Sven).  I kept trading my cards with Daddy so I could trade with Mommy to be sure she got the ones she loved.
  • Went I went to bed, I thought Mommy should come to bed at the same time.  When she said she had to do the blog first, I told her, "Run downstairs and type, 'Alyson did this... Alyson did this... Alyson did this.'" (then I giggled and giggled).  I wanted her to hurry to get back upstairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment