Thursday, March 17, 2016

March 17, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Woke up and put on my "Clover Day" outfit.  I wore my Lucky Charms shirt, a yellow skirt with a rainbow waistband, gray leggings, my "Kiss Me I'm Irish" necklace, and my St. Patrick's Day headband.  I was so cute! 
  • Before leaving the house, I started making St. Patrick's Day cards for my teachers and friends.  I was upset that I had to leave before I finished, but Mommy talked me into taking it with me and asking Ms. Amy if I could finish making them at school.
  • We had quite a surprise in our classroom today.  We found footprints left by a leprechaun.  They footprints led us on a scavenger hunt around the room that led to a trunk of candy.  We were all so excited!  We made shamrock art with paint then had a special visitor, Ronald McDonald.  He did magic for us and it was so cool!
  • I had another surprise when I got home.  There was a package waiting for me from Uncle Bill, Billy, and Sherry.  It was a Frozen apron with spatula, a cute denim sparkly purse, and an Easter card with money!  I was so excited to get mail!
  • After a shower, I pretended to be a ghost with my towel covering me.  I even said "BOO!" and scared Mommy.  After a little cuddle time with Mommy on the couch, it was bedtime.










No comments:

Post a Comment