Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Had a rough night/morning...  woke up at 1:00am and did not want to go back to sleep no matter what tricks Mommy and Daddy tried.  Finally, Daddy and I fell asleep in the floor of my room for the last four hours of sleep.
  • Woke up with Daddy at 5:00am then cuddled with Mommy and Daddy until they woke me up to get ready.
  • Was happy to go to Ms. Cheri's house but was disappointed that I couldn't see any cows this morning.  I kept saying "Moo!" and pointing toward the door, but there were none to be seen.
  • Ms. Cheri said I enjoyed having Travis to play with today.  I enjoy saying his name, A LOT!
  • When Annie's mom showed up, I was very disappointed that it was not MY mom.  I cried because I was so sad that Mommy wasn't there yet.
  • I was carrying my lunch bag around when Mommy finally picked me up.
  • After Mommy picked me up, we made a stop at Ms. Maranda's house to visit a few people.  We sat outside on her back patio and I got to meet and play with Sadie (Maranda's dog).  She licked my face and I threw the ball for her to fetch and chased her all around the yard.  I also enjoyed saying her name over and over again.
  • Mommy and I shared dinner and I ate LOTS!  One whole chicken tender, fries, fruit, cookies, milk, and then Daddy had to give me even more fruit... Daddy says it must be a growth spurt!
  • Mommy and Daddy are hoping that my last set of teeth are coming in since my eventful night last night, runny nose, crankiness, and I was even holding my jaw this evening. 






No comments:

Post a Comment