Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I am 20 months old today...  They seem a little sad about it but I'm not sure why...
  • I wore my cute bib overalls today.  Mommy and Daddy love when I wear them!
  • Daddy and I went to a garage sale and picked up a new stroller/bike trailer for quite a bargain price. 
  • Then, we went to the mall and walked around... Daddy even let me play in the play area.  While in the mall, I couldn't help dancing to the music that was playing.
  • I went to Monkey Joe's for the first time with Daddy... it was a scary place.  I was not a fan of the inflatables at all... I preferred sitting in the corner playing with their toys.
  • Mommy visited long enough to give me a couple of new toys she bought at Women's Camp...  she also gave me the cutest girl cow I've ever seen (she got it for me at Hershey's Chocolate World yesterday)...  I love her!
  • I went for a walk in my new stroller with Daddy but it sure was tiring!
  • When I woke up from my stroller nap, we were at Five Guys and were ready to eat dinner. 
  • I sure missed my Mommy today while she was at camp, but it was nice to have Daddy/daughter time too.















No comments:

Post a Comment