Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up this morning and we decided to go play at the park.  On the way to the park, we went through the McDonald's drive-thru to pick up our picnic breakfast.  I had hotcakes with "dip."
  • The park was super cool!  There were train, firetruck, and spiderweb climbing toys with slides.  I did a great job on the slides and Mommy was super proud of me! 
  • After playing at the park, we stopped for another slushy drink.  Yesterday I had a watermelon slushy so today I tried the Strawberry Banana one.  It was even better than the watermelon one.  I didn't want to come up for air it was so yummy!
  • I helped Sherry water the flowers and grass in her backyard.  When she got the sprinkler out, I wasn't quite sure what to do with all the water that was coming out of it, but finally decided to put my hands in it, then my belly, then my face...  Mommy, Grandma, and Sherry thought I was hilarious!  I enjoyed dragging the sprinkler around the yard, playing and drinking, and stomping in the mud puddles.  It was so much fun!  (higher quality videos available upon request!)  :O)
  • After a quick Wal-mart trip to get dinner supplies, we headed back to Sherry's for the evening.  It was nice to just hang out and relax a little bit.  I played with Rowdy and colored and read my books.  I finally took a nap at 5:00, so I didn't really want to go to bed at bedtime. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment