Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 7:00 this morning... Daddy and I ate breakfast and spent some time playing until Mommy got up.
  • While Mommy was at her meeting, Daddy and I played and then went on a walk to the church.  I loved stopping to smell the flowers while we were walking, but I ended up with a nose full of pollen from getting too close!   Then, we ate lunch (pepperoni rolls and "dip")- YUM!, and then went for another walk.  After her meeting, Mommy met Daddy and I at Winchester Avenue playground where Daddy and I were playing.  I loved the slide there!
  • After my nap, we had dinner, pasta with alfredo sauce and broccoli, and then went shopping for a few items.  Mommy bought me some kind of diapers called "slip ons" and says we will try them tomorrow... I'm not sure exactly what that means, but she seems excited about it.
  • After shopping, we went for a walk on the Route 9 trail in my stroller.  Mommy picked me a daisy and I spent a lot of the rest of the walk smelling it and playing with it. 
  • After walking, we went to Rock Hill Creamery for ice cream...  DELICIOUS!  I had a scoop of vanilla, but Mommy had chocolate.  She shared her's with me too! 
  • I did not want to go to sleep tonight.  I screamed and fought it hard.  Mommy hopes I'll stay asleep and that I will get back into a routine soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment