Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 5, 2012

Dancing while watching kitty cat videos on YouTube.
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at a little before six this morning, then Daddy and I got up and played for a bit.  He even fixed me breakfast...  muffins and fruit... YUM!
  • Mommy got up a little later and then Daddy left to go to Men's Camp at Camp Tomahawk for the day...  so it was just a girl's day!
  • Mostly, Mommy and I relaxed, though I did play with my block puzzle (Mommy helped me make the cow and pig), the puppy dog, and I colored again. 
  • Mommy said that the funniest thing I did all day was carry nearly all of my shoes to the foot of her recliner seat and pile them up (just look at the picture!).
  • I helped Mommy in the kitchen... she was making macaroni salad and I was eating part of her cucumbers!  I am definitely Mommy's girl since I like cucumbers so much!
  • Mommy and I ate beanie weenies and macaroni salad for lunch (I played with it more than ate it).
  • After lunch, Mommy and I went for a little drive (I fell asleep before we made it 5 blocks and slept for 45 minutes).  Mommy just parked the car and read a book while I napped. 
  • We went shopping for Daddy's birthday present but decided not to buy anything since Daddy needs to make some decisions first about what he wants.
  • I was so happy when Daddy came back from being away for the day at camp.  I ran toward the door and yelled "Daddy!"
  • This evening, we spent some quality time together as a family. 

Mommy thinks I have a shoe problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment