Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I mooed the last 1/4 of mile to Ms. Cheri's house this morning. 
  • After I gave Mommy a hug and said "bye-bye" I was worried about seeing the cows out the window... Ms. Cheri asked if I wanted to say goodbye and wave to Mommy first and I said "No!" 
  • Peyton and I were the only kids today, so it was a little boring.  I really missed Keegan and Annie today! 
  • When we got home, there was a box on the front porch for Daddy...  I had no idea how exciting the contents would be.  Daddy had ordered 100 rubber duckies and the box was filled with them.  There are pirate ducks, firefighter ducks, princess ducks, and about 10 other designs.  I unloaded the box, then moved the ducks to another room, then helped Daddy line them up and count them, then the whole family tossed them into the box before I dumped them all right back out onto the floor. (You can see from the piles of toys everywhere that I do the same thing with my other toys as well!) I kept quacking as I moved them around.  It was so much fun!  Daddy bought them for camp, I don't know if I'll let him take MY ducks or not. 
  • I also found Daddy's harmonica so he gave me a quick lesson.  I'm actually very good at playing it.  Daddy and Mommy were both impressed.  I'm a natural!






No comments:

Post a Comment