Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and Daddy loaded a lot of suitcases and bags in the car today and Mommy said something about a trip. I was glad to see Dolly going in the suitcase because that means I am going too.
  • My seat was turned around in the car this morning... it was much more fun and I could see where we were going.  When we got to the tunnel on the way to Ms. Cheri's house I yelled "CHERI!" because I knew that I was on my way to her house.  From the tunnel to her house, I simply said "Moo!" over and over again.
  • Peyton and I were the only one at Ms. Cheri's house today and she left at noon, so it was a little lonely today.  I started yelling for Mommy because I wanted her to pick me up.
  • When Mommy picked me up we didn't go home, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  On the way there, Mommy and I ate, danced, and sang along to the music in the car.  It was a fun trip but I was glad to get to Grandma and Grandpa's house since it was a long trip!
  • Grandma shared a nectarine with me (YUM!) and I had a bath before bed.  After my bath, I got my bear backpack out of the suitcase and carried it around. Grandpa asked me what I was doing and I said "Walk!" and headed for the door.  Of course, I only had a diaper on from my bath (and it was dark) so no one would let me outside to go walking.







No comments:

Post a Comment