Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up this morning and we loaded the car again with suitcases. 
  • Grandpa drove Grandma, Mommy, and I to the airport where we got to ride in an airplane.  It was so much fun!  The first flight was to Dulles and it was fun to look out the window, to play games on Grandma's cell phone and to play with Hello Kitty stickers Grandma bought me. 
  • Once we landed at Dulles, we rode 6 elevators and a train to get to the terminal for our next flight.  We ate lunch and I ran all over the place and looked at everything before we got on our second flight to Dallas. 
  • For the second flight Grandma couldn't sit with us, but it was okay because I fell asleep about 2-3 minutes after take-off and slept for two hours of the flight. 
  • Once in Dallas, we had to sit on the plane on the tarmac for about 10 minutes since we arrived so early.  I entertained myself by counting the planes that I saw ("four, six, seven,...").  After we got off of the plane I counted something else, cars maybe, "four, six, seven,..." 
  • I got to visit with my family that I had never bet before...  Uncle Bill and my cousins Billy, Sherry, and Jimmy. We went to a party to celebrate Jimmy's graduation and it was so much fun!  I had so many people to visit.  I enjoyed spending my time in their yard picking up all of their frisbees and putting them in the baskets.  I also enjoyed playing, feeding, and hugging on their dog, Rowdy.







 



No comments:

Post a Comment