Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 17, 2012

Funyuns!  YUM!
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Still tired this morning, just like Mom.
  • Daddy dressed me in a cute little red dress and white tights this morning.  I love wearing dresses.  I thought my outfit would look better with Mommy's dress shoes, but Daddy didn't like the idea of me wearing heels quite yet, so he made me switch to my black shoes. 
  • When Mommy pulled out from in front of the house I kept saying, "Bye, Daddy!  Bye, bye, Daddy!" over and over again.  This is becoming a habit.  I do it for about a minute, until I'm out of sight of the house and then I stop.
  • At Ms. Cheri's I was determined to keep my tights on, even though it got quite warm today.  Cheri said that when she changed my diaper, if I didn't immediately put them back on that I would hold them up and make sure she knew to put them back on me (Mommy said I have such great fashion-sense!).
  • Keegan and I bumped heads twice today while pretending to be doggies.  The first time I was tough and just laughed, but the second time, I got a little upset... no real injuries though.  Dogs must be real tough!
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's Baby Peyton and I were outside watching the tractor.  Farms are fun!
  • Mommy had to make a stop at the flower shop and I kept pointing and saying "flowers" over and over again.  It was so exciting!
  • After eating a yummy dinner that Daddy had cooked, we went shopping for Mini Relay For Life prizes.  I had the most fun in Five Below where Daddy let me run around and play with a few toys.  I liked wearing the Frisbees as hats.  I also like carrying random toys around the store.  Every time Daddy told me to put a toy back, I would walk all around the store until I found the exact place that I had gotten it from to return it.  Daddy and Mommy say I'm super smart (or OCD!).
  • In the car between stores, I helped myself to a bag of Funyuns that were in the backseat in Mommy's school bag.  YUM!  They were delicious!
Frisbee hat!
Pretty red dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment