Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16, 2012

 
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I didn't want to get up this morning... eventually Daddy had to wake me up and I wasn't happy about it!
  • I got to wear my cool "Zero G" t-shirt today that Mommy got me... I love it!
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's I already had my bag in my hand and acted like I was ready to go, but then decided to get a drink, then sit down and read a book, then share that book with Baby Peyton and Travis, then say hi to Peyton's Mommy and finally Mommy said we had to go find Daddy so I would leave.  Mommy said it's a sign of a great babysitter when her baby doesn't want to leave.  We love Ms. Cheri!
  • Ms. Cheri told Mommy that I like to share my books with Baby Peyton during the day... I even hold the book so she can see the pictures and tell her what's on each page.  She also said that Keegan reads the books to me.  It's nice to have friends of different ages at Ms. Cheri's house so we can help each other.
  • I had to have a snack when I got home, so I shared cheese and crackers with Mommy while Daddy fixed dinner... we had yummy fettuccine alfredo and broccoli... YUM!  I even needed "mo" (more).
  • After dinner, Mommy and Daddy took me out back to play on my new playset.  I enjoyed watching the ants crawling on my slide as much as I enjoyed playing on it.  I finally got to play in the tunnel that Mommy bought me at the yard sale this weekend... it was so much fun!  (she loves that is collapses and that it was only $5!)
  • After a little play time, Mommy and I walked with Ms. Carol to Dairy Queen for a little ice cream snack. 
  • When it was bedtime, I decided to help put on my own PJs... I put my PJ pants on all by myself, over top of my other pants that I already had on.  Oops!






No comments:

Post a Comment