Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up and put my shoes on to go downstairs for breakfast. I ate yummy bananas, fruit loops, and a waffle with dip.
  • Sherry came and picked us up to take us to the park to play. I picked a few flowers and gave one to Mommy and one to Grandma. I also enjoyed going down the slide too!
  • After going back to the hotel and getting dressed in nicer clothes, we went to Fort Worth for lunch. We went to The Flying Saucer Brewing Company and I shared a quesadilla with Mommy and pizza with Grandma. YUM!  I entertained all of the employees and patrons in the restaurant with my cuteness and dancing.
  • We walked several blocks to Jimmy's graduation and I was such a big girl walking in my bear backpack. By the time we got there I was super tired but would not rest. After watching Jimmy and his friends perform the senior song and after seeing him walk across the stage, we went back to the hotel for me to nap, but I refused to nap.
  • We went to Sherry's house to visit for the evening and I still refused to nap.  I ran and played with Rowdy, picked up and threw frisbee discs, and even helped Sherry spray the water hose (to water the flowers).  I finally fell asleep (Mommy says I crashed hard) at about 9:30. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment