Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up nearly every hour whining...  it was a long night and once again I woke up with a runny nose.  Boo!
  • Daddy picked out my outfit this morning and he did a great job!  I wore my denim skirt, my Mountaineer ("I make blue and gold look this good") shirt, and my yellow and white sparkly shoes.  Mommy said I was too cute! (even with snot running down my face!)
  • I did a great job brushing my teeth and hair this morning, like usual. 
  • I loved seeing the moos at Ms. Cheri's this morning!
  • Ms. Cheri said I was a little whinier than normal today, but when Mommy got there to pick me up I suddenly had an energy boost.
  • For the entire evening, I ate, played, colored, and acted much more like my normal self than last night or this morning...  Mommy is hoping I'm getting back on track and will be feeling better tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment