Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Had a great night's sleep last night, but didn't want to get up this morning.
  • Daddy dressed me in my cute shirt... seriously it says "CUTE" as well as my denim capri pants.
  • Waved and said hi to the moo cows at Ms. Cheri's. 
  • Ms. Cheri was worried when she heard about my weekend visit. 
  • I was glad to see my friends today.
  • Ms. Cheri said I had just walked up to her with a really sad face and said "Mommy?" when they heard the car pull in the driveway.  I yelled "MOMMY!" and ran and grabbed my lunch bag when Mommy walked in the door.
  • When we got home and walked in the front door, I yelled "DADDY!" and there was no response, so I yelled "DADDY?" and still no response.  Mommy said she thought Daddy might be out back, so we opened the back door and found Daddy building me my very own little playground.  It has a rock wall, slide, swing, and toys... it is super fun!  Daddy said he used some of his birthday money to buy it for me... He is so good to me.  I love him so much!
  • Not only is the play-set super fun, but so was the box.  I spent a few minutes exploring the inside of the box.  It was fun!
  • Daddy and I had dinner while Mommy went out with a few friends for dinner.  Mommy got back just in time to put me to bed.  I love her too!









No comments:

Post a Comment