Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I did not want to get up this morning! 
  • It was raining when we left to go to Ms. Cheri's.  Mommy said, "It's raining" and said "Whoooo!" when she carried me to the car, so of course I repeated what she said.  She wonders if I'm going to say "whoo!" every time it rains from now on.
  • I was super excited to see Mommy this afternoon. I grinned from ear to ear and started jumping up and down.
  • Ms. Cheri told Mommy that I spent most of the day picking up the tiny pieces of grass that had been tracked into her house... she says I'm going to be a good house cleaner...  Mommy hopes so!
  • When I got ready to leave Ms. Cheri's I ran over and blew a kiss at Baby Peyton.
  • Daddy decided that we needed to go to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight to support the Martinsburg High Theater Troop.  I ate my usual... yummy mac-n-cheese.  Delicious!  When the food came and it was time to pray for dinner, Daddy and Mommy reached out their hands to me like they always do and I grabbed Mommy's but hesitated to grab Daddy's... I had to readjust the green crayon that I had just been using and had just laid down.  It was not perfectly lined up with the other crayons.  Once I moved it slightly, I was okay to hold Daddy's hand and pray.
  • After stopping at the store to get milk and bananas (the two things we can never have enough of in our house), I had a bath and played a little bit before bed. 
  • For the past few days I have been telling every one to "Sit Down!" when I point to or pat where I want them to sit.  Mommy and Daddy think I am super cute when I do this, though they say my tone is a little bossy, whatever that means!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment