Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • For breakfast this morning, I had a banana, fruit loops, and part of an orange.  Mommy gave me some toast with jelly but I wasn't interested.
  • Sherry and Jeff picked us up and took us to a place that had lots of drink choices.  Mommy fixed me a watermelon slushy drink and it had a cool bendy straw.  It was so yummy!  Then we went to their house to drop off our bags and then we headed for the big city of Dallas.
  • I fell asleep in the car on the way to Dallas, so they drove around and did some sightseeing while I napped.  I heard them mention something about a grassy knoll and an "X" in the road.  I'm not really sure what they were talking about, but Mommy was excited about seeing it.
  • When I woke up we went to the Dallas World Aquarium.  It was super cool!  They had so many animals...  lots of monkeys, snakes, a sloth, anteaters, penguins, flamingos, and lots of other land and air animals to go along with all of the aquatic animals as well.  I loved looking at all of them.  I waved at them and said "bye fish" or "bye monkeys" when we left their areas. I called the sea anemones and coral "flowers" and was a little scared by the sea turtles and manatees swimming right past me until I got used to them.  While at the aquarium, I practiced her "fishy face" with Sherry.  Mommy says I'm too stinking cute!
  • After the aquarium, we went to Hard Rock and I ate some yummy mac-n-cheese.  It was delicious!  They played some great music there and I enjoyed clapping at the end of each song and danced along with some of the music.
  • We came back to Sherry and Jeff's house where we spent the evening relaxing, reading my books, playing with Rowdy (the dog) and coloring. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment