Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012

Drinking Daddy's drink
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I hopped in the laundry basket and Daddy pushed me around this morning.
  • I wasn't sure which shoes went best with my outfit this morning, so I tried on multiple pairs of Mommy's shoes before finally deciding on a pair of my own.
  • I waved and said "hi" to the moo cows at Ms. Cheri's this morning.  Peyton was fussy when I first got there, so I gave her pacie to her to calm her down.  I'm a good helper!
  • When Mommy showed up to pick me up I was in the jumper seat (normally baby Peyton is in it, not me!)
  • Mommy took me home and Daddy and I had dinner while she hurried away to Tropical Smoothie Cafe for the Relay for Life fundraiser.
  • During dinner, I stole a sip of Daddy's Mountain Dew... it was DELICIOUS!  I kept coming back trying to get more saying "drink!"
  • I bounced around on the bed wearing one of Mommy's shoes while Daddy was putting away laundry (Mommy says it sounds too dangerous and she mentioned some crazy story about monkeys jumping on the bed!).
  • Daddy laid and cuddled with me to help me fall asleep since there was so much noise outside and I was being nosey.

No comments:

Post a Comment