Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up this morning and said, "Dad-dy...  Dad-dy" then "Mom-my" too.  (usually I just yell for Daddy, but I didn't want Mommy to feel left out.
  • Daddy and I had some quality time together this morning before church since Mommy had to leave a little sooner than us to go to church at Women's Camp. 
  • I wore a cute blue jumper dress and my yellow and white sparkly shoes to church this morning.  I was as cute as ever!  I spent some time with Emily while Daddy was busy running the sound and computer at church.
  • I tried out my potty seat again, but still wasn't successful.  Mommy and Daddy are pleased that I am showing interest in wanting to use it and that I have been telling them when I have pottied by saying "Pee" or "Poop" (not very lady-like, but it works!).  I even get a little worried/upset when I have pottied in my diaper sometimes.  Mommy reassures me that it is okay and that is what diapers are for... hopefully I'll get this all figured out.
  • Mommy came home in time for us to get some lunch, then I took a nap in the car.  It was a great nap!
  • Mommy and I had to do some shopping to get ready for Mommy's big day tomorrow (Mini Relay For Life at her school)...  It's amazing how much stuff we had to get!  She even bought me a few things as well.  She's awesome!
  • I grabbed my Pete the Cat book and climbed on the couch beside Mommy and said "meow, meow" so she would read it to me...  Mommy decided to play the recording on her computer of it being read/sang by the author.  It is such a good book!  I love to look at the pictures and dance while we are listening to it!
  • Mommy and I played with my picnic basket and "food" and I even pointed at the picnic cloth and asked for "more."
  • Before bed, while doing my breathing treatment, Mommy quizzed me by asking me what was in the pictures of a lot of my books upstairs and I think she was surprised with just how many things I recognized and could name.  She thinks I'm so smart!
  • I kept trying to lay on top of Gemma and she would just lay there and let me, but Mommy was getting mad at me and told me I was going to hurt Gemma and to stop.  I was starting to get tired and cranky, so Mommy finally decided that it was time to head to bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment