Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13, 2012- Happy Mother's Day!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 7:00 and played and watched TV (PBS Kids) with Mommy until everyone else woke up.
  • When Daddy woke up, he had me carry three cards to Mommy for Mother's Day- one from me (I colored inside it and she loved that), one card from the kitty cats, and one from Daddy. She was surprised the kitties remembered today was a special day.
  • Grandma fixed breakfast-  I ate boiled eggs and biscuit (even had applebutter "dip" for the biscuit).
  • I wore lots of beads while Mommy and Daddy started packing to get ready to go back home.
  • I slept from Charleston until Mommy had to stop in Beckley to pick up t-shirts for school.
  • We had a yummy meal at Chili's in Beckley before traveling closer towards home.  I even got to sit in a booster seat for the first time (the last few minutes) when a baby at a neighboring table needed the high chair.
  • Daddy decided to stop at Lost World Caverns so we could see two guys named Mr. Steve. They have a very cool place with a huge wheel turning out front and a shop full of beautiful and fun toys. There was so much to look at, but I enjoyed following the dogs and petting them more than anything else.
  • The rest of the trip home was long but I'm glad to be spending tonight in my own bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment