Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • After waking up this morning, Grandma and Mommy were packing the suitcases. 
  • After packing, I played with Rowdy for a few minutes before Mr. Jeff took us to the airport.  I was so excited to see the planes while we were driving to the airport.  I kept saying "PLANE!" and pointing at them.
  • For some reason we waited in this long line where we had to put all of our things through a machine and I had to take my shoes off.  Grandma had to go through an extra big machine that Mommy and I didn't have to go through... it looked scary but Grandma said it was no big deal.
  • Before getting on the first plane, we had a quick bite of breakfast...  Mommy and I ate our favorite donuts from Dunkin Donuts... Blueberry cake donuts!  YUM!  Then, we boarded our plane to Houston.  It was a very short flight and I read the Skymall magazine, played with the ipad, and grandma's phone during the trip.
  • After we landed in Houston, we ate some McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries and grandma bought me a banana to eat too!  After eating, Mommy and Grandma let me run all over the terminal with my bear backpack.  I think they were just trying to get me tired.  (It worked!)
  • I fell asleep on the second flight while the plane was taxiing to get ready to take off.  I slept nearly two hours and only woke up when the pilot said we were approximately 20 minutes from Charleston. 
  • Grandpa picked us up from the airport and took us back to the house.  We ate yummy Lorobi's pizza (Mommy's favorite) and I also had mandarin oranges too. 
  • I fought going to sleep for a long time, but finally gave in!
  • Tomorrow, I get to see Daddy!  I have missed him so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment