Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Woke up and had play time with Daddy this morning. 
  • Once Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa woke up, we got ready to go to the East End Yard Sale in Charleston.  On the way there, we stopped at Tudor's Biscuit World and I ate an apple biscuit... YUM!
  • Mommy, Grandma, Grandpa, and I spent about 4 hours walking around Charleston, going from house to house looking at what people were selling.  Grandma and Mommy bought me quite a few things (toys, clothes, etc.).  During the walk, I saw lots of dogs, a kitty cat, and even the Chick-fil-a Cow!  I ate a hot dog and chips for lunch while we were shopping.  I even took a nap in the stroller for about an hour of the shopping time.



 











No comments:

Post a Comment