Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Slept great again.  When I woke up, Daddy and I had some play time before Mommy got out of bed.  Daddy even fixed pancakes for breakfast.  As soon as he put the plate in front of me with the pancakes, I moved the pancakes to the side and said "Dip!  Dip!" and pointed to the part of my plate where I made room.   Of course by dip, I meant syrup.  I ended up with syrup in my hair because I placed my hands behind my head at one point while taking a break from eating.  Mommy and Daddy had to give me a bath later to get the syrup out.
  • After Mommy woke up, she ate her pancakes and I acted like I was starving to death, so she shared her pancakes with me.  She didn't know I had already eaten two whole pancakes with Daddy earlier. 
  • Gemma and I played in the living room and foyer.  I got my blankie and covered Gemma with it and said "nite-nite" and even once or twice I laid my head on the blankie too.  I even sushed Mommy when she got too loud since it was Gemma's nite-nite time.  When Gemma got up and moved, I tried to pick her up to move her back but Mommy told me not to.  She eventually came back to the blankie and we repeated this game over and over again.  Mommy says that Gemma is so patient!
  • After a little more play time and bath time, Mommy and Daddy took me to Ms. Sierra's house to spend a few hours while the went to a movie...  they never got to celebrate Daddy's birthday since I got sick, so they spent a little time out today.
  • After Mommy and Daddy picked me up from Ms. Sierra's house, we went to vote.  I haven't missed a single election since I was born.  I'm such a responsible citizen!  Then, we went to Las Trancas for dinner.  YUM!
  • Lastly, we stopped at the grocery store where I got a free cookie for being so cute (Daddy was jealous!) then we headed home to do my nebulizer treatment before bed. 
  • It was nice to have Mommy and Daddy home a little more than normal today since they didn't have school.  We sure needed the extra rest time after such a crazy weekend!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment