Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11, 2012

Napping in the car with my book
Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up again in the middle of the night.  This time I went back to sleep a little easier than last night.
  • Mommy surprised me and picked me up early from Ms. Cheri's, even before lunch and my nap.  I was so excited that I jumped up and down and smiled from ear to ear.  Mommy took me out to eat for lunch...  I ate grilled cheese and fries and drank milk (some even got all over my shirt).
  • On the way home from lunch, I fell asleep in the car with my book on my lap.  Mommy let me sleep for a while, but then we had to pack the car to get ready to go see Grandma and Grandpa.  While Mommy was packing she let me watch kitty cats and Elmo videos on the television.  She asked me if Elmo was my friend and I simply blew a kiss at him.  I hope that answered her question.
  • I slept nearly all of the way from Winchester to Elkins, then stayed awake and ate and looked around for the rest of trip.  Daddy and Mommy sang songs with me and I sang sometimes too!
  • I was so excited to see Grandma, Grandpa, and Lucy...  They were all excited to see me too!
  • I did not want to go to sleep tonight.  I fought it and fought it!  Mommy and Daddy are hopeful that I will sleep through the night tonight (we'll see!).

Silly girl in the back seat of the car
Playing with my shoes and laces in the back seat

No comments:

Post a Comment