Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Daddy woke me up this morning and put me in bed with him. We cuddled until mommy got out of the shower and then she made us get up. I think she had a busy day.
  • I wore my shirt that says CUTE today.  When Daddy asked me what my shirt said, I said "ute" since I remembered what it had said from the last time I wore it. I also made sure that everyone at Ms. Cheri's knew what it said since I told them all day.
  • Daddy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's today. I recognized his truck as he came around the corner. He took me to the park where I met a new friend who kept calling me sister. He wanted to play but I kept running from one thing to the next. There's so much to do and see at the park!
  • Daddy gave me a cheese rollup and a bowl of oranges for dinner. I gobbled up the oranges real quick but only ate a few bites of the cheese rollup. Daddy even offered me some of his quesadilla and nachos with cheese, but I would much rather have fruit.
  • I spent the evening with Captain and Rebecca and Thomas so Daddy and Mommy could go watch a play. I play all the time. Isn't watching me enough? Anyways, I helped walked their dog. It was so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment